29 May 2015

Feature & Follow #12: How Do I shelve My Books



Good morning my dear friends and bloggy readers,


It's time to have a new feature and follow blog post, which is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.


What is Feature and Follow Friday?
 
In simple words- to gain more followers either via GFC or Bloglovin'. So the very idea of having this feature and follow meme is to collect more new bloggers on the block and to make new blogger friends as well as followers. It is a great idea which was started out by Alison and  Rachel. Three Cheers for those two masterminds!





So How does it Works?
  • Follow the Featured Bloggers on their blogs
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, please return the courtesy by following them back. Spread the Love...and the followers
 
This Week's Question:

How many books have you got on your TBR list? - Suggested by Obsessive Compulsive Reader

Well, firstly I follow very strict rules while shelving books, like I don't go on hitting want to read to every book that I fancy, hence to keep it organized, I only shelve those books which I've access to or have my hands on them. And by now, you have already understood, that I use Goodreads to shelve my books virtually and thereby getting an idea so as to how many books are left to read. And right now, I've 67 books to be read by me and I already have access to them. I only hope that the number doesn't go up!!!

Share with me how many books you still have to read this year in the comments below.


This is a Blog Hop!

















14.













You are next... Click here to enter

This list will close in 5 days, 23 hrs, 27 min (6/3/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


31 comments:

  1. Thank you for reading my post! New follower on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Aditi..New GFC follower
    Here's my FF

    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Goodreads as a TBR organizer as well! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is wonderfully organised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That takes some restraint! I just want to add everything. Every book ever written! Well, maybe not every book, but a lot of books. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower on Google+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! I could never have that control! I just endlessly keep on adding all the books I find interesting. :)

    Happy weekend! Thanks for dropping by.
    Followed back via GFC
    Fathomless Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a really great way of keeping track! :)

    Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You're doing a great job of keeping your TBR down.
    New Bloglovin follower
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. I applaud you! That is really great way to keep your TBR down and organized! I think it is almost inevitable for your TBR not to increased hahaha!

    New Follower via Bloglovin
    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. 67 is a perfect number! And an obtainable one, too! I feel like I need to go clean out my shelves now!

    Andrea @ Bookish Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really good way to stay organized!

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/05/feature-follow-friday-size-of-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodreads is definitely addicting when adding to my TBR list! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bless you for being so careful! I wish I could have half your restraint!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep track of all my books on Goodreads too, I love it so much! I used to add every single book I came across and thought sounded even slightly good to my to-read list, but it got way too overwhelming for me so now I only add books I really, really want to read and know I'll actually be able to get a copy of (whether I buy it or my library has it).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have 300 books in my TBR list, the same books are there four years LOL.
    Old follower.
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
  16. 67 is a large number, but you do a lot of reading so I hope you really can manage it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, yeah, I guess so Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've got 279 in my Goodreads TBR and no organization. Thanks for stopping by my post. Old Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wish I was as organized as you..I have a hit the want to read button addiction or something..my goodreads is not very organized. I need to work on it. :) New GFC and instagram follower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a good number. Seems doable to me. I have hundreds of books that I physically own and need to read. I'll never get around to all of them.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! I envy you! Saying that I don't think I could only shelve the books I have access to, I'd probably forget the ones that I want to get too.

    Thanks for visiting.

    Lauren @ myexpandingbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool to see you are organised

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow you are very organised with your TBR, good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!